Are We Winning the War on Drugs?
The Media Awareness Project (MAP) Inc.
Has created a
nationwide consortium of drug policy experts uniquely qualified to
be guests on your show. With one phone call you can select the ideal guest from over 75
talented experts who will inform your audience of new and
viable alternatives to the war on drugs. Members of this group
include medical doctors, lawyers, medical marijuana patients,
authors, needle exchange organizers, and nationally recognized drug
policy experts, all of whom have broadcast experience.
We have booked guests on hundreds of
radio and television talk shows nationwide and can provide the
perfect guest for any drug policy related show you may be planning.
- What the Government Doesn't Want You to Know about Crack
- Asset forfeiture - "Legal Theft" by our Government
- Needle exchange - Give them needles? Or Give them AIDS?
- How America's drug laws are making our children into addicts
- Prohibition; America's Dirty Little Secret
- How America's Drug Laws Cause Police Corruption
- Why Our Prison and Judicial Systems Don't Work Anymore
- The Media Awareness Project - How Your Audience Can
- Mandatory Minimum Sentences - Why They Are Failing?
- A Historical Perspective on Drug Policy - How Did We Get
Here and Why?
- A Rational Alternative to Existing Drug Policy
With one phone call you can select the ideal guest from over 75
talented experts. Our experts are knowledgeable, articulate, and very
well suited to broadcast media appearances.
Availability: Nationwide and via telephone|
Contact: Mark Greer,